Friday 15 February 2013

Business Plan


Business description : I would hold a computer service shop for people to bring in their MacBooks and Mac's for repair. I would offer them a better quality of service with subsidized fees with a financial installment plan for those who are unable to pay the fee at once. Also, with every successful repair I would give the customer a free one year service plan to come to my shop for their Mac Repairs.

Business legal Structure : I would go for a sole proprietorship first and once my business starts to get successful then I might go for a partnership to earn more revenue and get more funding

Business type : Service, Computers

Location : My House, then when business get successful expand to service centres

Market : Local first and then offer to go international if business is a success

5 words that describe my company
Helpful
Innovative
Quick
Service
Reliable

5 words that customers would find my company
Reliable
Service
Quick
Helpful

Management and Employe's view
Great Place to work in
A place where we fun serving customers
A place where we can repair things while learning new things about technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment